Terms & Conditions
Making your Payment
Payments can be made in a number of ways
- 1. Credit or Debit Card
- 2. Bank transfer or direct cash into account (Details upon request) (Customer is required to pay ALL the bank charges)
- 3. Paypal
How to Contact Us
A full set of contact details is included on our Contact Page including a simple form for you to use to email us.
Shipping, Handling, Damaged Items & Shortages on Orders
- - Cut off time for orders is 11am for sameday dispatch on goods on stock. Most orders are completed and delivered within 3 working days. You will only be informed if your order will take longer than 5 working days to dispach.
- - CARRIAGE CHARGES are as shown in the Shopping Basket when the correct delivery region is selected.
- - Tyres online uk need to be informed of any late/missing or damaged goods within 24 hours of delivery. Please check your delivery to ensure you have recieved your exact order.,(i.e size,make,speed/load index,)all discrepancies must be notified within 24 hours of delivery.
International Orders can take longer.
- - Orders being delivered to other countries where carriage/shipping charges are listed as £ 0.00 then these will be advised at time of order via email or phone and vary according to weight, size and destination.
- - NB We cannot Ship to the USA/CANADA due to the litigatious of American society. It's our insurance company NOT ourselves who refuse to insure us.
- - Goods must be checked when received.
- - Damaged items OR missing items MUST be reported within 24 of receiving the order NO EXCEPTIONS.
All prices quoted on this website include VAT at the current UK rate where applicable.
Back Orders Special Orders
Specially Ordered for tyres cannot be cancelled. You will be advised when an item is 'Special Order Only' at the time of order processing. All special orders are to be paid in full at time of ordering.
If you wish to complain.
Complaints should be made via email, phone, post or fax giving full description of the complaint. We will deal with all complaints fairly & honestly and within the guidelines set out by the Office of Fair Trading, Sale of goods act & Distance selling regs. None of our terms stop your legal rights as a consumer. See here for more details.
Returns & Warranties
- - All returns of goods must adhere/agree to the following
- - Goods MUST be in original packaging
- - Goods MUST be in resaleable as new condition
- - Tyres onlline uk are not responsible for labour and or shipping/postal costs incurred on any warranty claim.
- - Limited to replacement only.
- - Liability and all other costs are to be met by the claimer. All Returns For Credits must be accompanied by a Credit Request form filled in and with a reference number which will be sent upon request, stating reason for return and original purchase invoice number before credit can be considered.
- - No goods can be returned after 30 days from date of receipt of goods.
- - All authorized goods returned within 30 days will be refunded:
- 1.Incorrectly dispached/faulty goods, will recieve a100% refund including cost of carriage.
- 2.Any orders incorrectley made by the customer will be refunded 85% of the original product price. ALL CARRIAGE COSTS ARE PAYABLE BY THE CUSTOMER.
- - ALL returns will have a 25% restocking fee applied unless agreed prior to return.
- - No return on specially manufactured, modified or procured/bought in goods.
- - Goods that arrive back with Tyres Online UK for whatever reason without authorisation (INCLUDING Failed Deliveries that arrive back with us) within 30 days of dispach,will be refunded 75% of purchase price (excl carriage) ie restocking fee of 25%.
No returns will be accepted If more than 30 days from dispach, you will be contacted and asked for a time you are going to be in to have the goods redelivered AND you will be billed the carriage charge again.
Finally if we cannot contact you for any reasonably means, i.e E-mail, phone, post, or fax within 3 months off receiving the goods back , we will then assume you do not want them, and we will dispose of the goods as we see fit with NO REFUND.
Descriptions & Pictures on Website
Descriptions for products on the website are simply that, a description of the part and it's approximate use. Pictures are there for illustration and may or may not represent what you actually get. IF in doubt please check before ordering.
FINALLY Please Remember - When placing an order on our website you have to tick a box that says you have ACTUALLY read these terms and conditions and that you understand they ALL apply.
Pricing of Goods & Errors
Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually despatch an item to you, at which point a contract will be made between us.